Experiences with the Dusty Government

More experiments

My primary intention was to find out the physical effect, which is behind all this. So I made “walls” of different kinds to suppress any “communication” between the area where I made some signs and the area where the copy appears. Some things, I realised. The copy appeared only in the grey area on the table. No wall (paper, book, metal) stopped the copy. Only the metal caused a little delay.
But I stopped soon. Whatever I do here, it cannot explain the signs on the fence or on the meadow in the forest. So either I am getting crazy or E.T. in a flying saucer is visiting me. When I thought about aliens, I got a little bit nervous. So I started the “alien experiment”: I made one line ... the copy appeared. Then I made two lines and two more lines could be seen after a while. Now I draw three lines. The expected answer of three lines came out and I expected now, that an intelligent alien would continue with 4, 5, 6 lines and so on. My heart started to bump heavily but I saw no other reaction on the table. I got impatient and draw four lines. The copy could be seen, but nothing more. No remarkable intelligence there, nobody was talking with me.
In some way I was disappointed and felt relieved at the same time. Disappointed because I had still no answers for my questions and relieved because I would not know what to do, when I would have got this type of visitors.
So I felt happy when the children returned from school and I have to take care of them. I put a blanket over the table to avoid questions and dedicated myself to the family.