Experiences with the Dusty Government

Prolog

Two things were launched on March 2, 1972. One was Pioneer 10 and the second was the change in my life.
Pioneer 10 was the first spacecraft to leave the solar system. One special thing with this spacecraft was a plaque which shows anyone (or anything?) outside the known world, where and who we are.
Maybe, for the NASA it was more a gag, or a fantasy starting PR action to raise more funds for their next mission. But for me it was the beginning of my new life.

But for several years, I didn't realized that.

Next: Experiences with the Dusty Government: Prolog 2

1 Comments:

  • Dusty government? what can this be? Seems to be an interesting and exciting blog. I will recommend my friends to read this blog and we will try to follow every blog this Peter will make to be able to find out what can this dusty government leads to.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 January, 2006 14:57  

Post a Comment

<< Latest Episode