Experiences with the Dusty Government

Prolog 2

I am feeling lucky!
If you look over the last two centuries, there have been too many wars in Europe. But I was born after the last Big War called "World War II". I grew up in a quiet village. My parents have been members of the middle class and I have enjoyed the comfort and suffered the duties of a medium rich family.

I got a good education, first the basics by my mother and grandparents, later school and university until I became a computer engineer.
During that time I also married my first school love, built a house surrounded a big garden and lived happy there in a city of Northern Germany.

The garden was a big meadow and in summer I have to mow the lawn every other week. I hated it. So I got the idea to put some tiles on the lawn to reduce the cutting work.

But just tiles? Somewhere? Randomly?

No, it must be something nice and maybe the base for a talk during a garden party.
I cannot remember anymore, who really has the final idea but the family meeting decided (under my influence) to put the tiles like the Pioneer plaque.

Next: Experiences with the Dusty Government: Prolog 3

1 Comments:

  • Hmmm, is this blog a memoir or an authobiography? This is getting to be interesting, but still I still have no idea why it is entitled "dusty government"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 January, 2006 15:01  

Post a Comment

<< Latest Episode